This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder and as the same may be amended from time to time. Being a system generated electronic record, it does not require any physical or digital signature.
Greetings from artistiquew.com (“Website”). The Website is owned by Artistique World, and having its registered address at Banjara hills, brigade road, hyderabad (“ArtistiqueW” or “we” or “our”).
How to cancel/Refund an order?
As you may appreciate we are solely customized products platform. No cancellations or refunds are possible.
How to place an order?
Fill up the form next to product on product page and our team will get back as soon as possible or you may also chose to whatsapp us directly with your requirements and interested products.
Do you offer COD?
No, we do not offer COD as all products are made on order basis and order will be confirmed only after receipt of payment.
Artistique World Payments allows buyers and sellers to use various forms of payments on artistiquew.com, and Artistique World’s mobile apps and other services. Artistique World users can pay with and accept payment by credit card, debit card, Artistique World Gift Card, Artistique World Credit, some bank transfer services, PayPal (where available), Apple Pay(where available), Google Pay, Paytm & much more and some country-specific installment payment methods – all in their domestic Artistique World Payments currencies. This policy explains all of your rights and obligations when using Artistique World Payments.
This policy was published on 15th November 2020. It will take effect on 16th December 2020.
1. Accepting These Terms
The Artistique World Payments Policy (to the “Policy”) sets out your rights and responsibilities when you use Artistique World Payments on Artistique World’s services (we’ll refer to artistiquew.com, Artistique World’s mobile apps, and other services as our “Services”), so please read it carefully. By using Artistique World Payments, you’re agreeing to the Policy.
The Policy is a legally binding contract between you and Artistique World.
Artistique World Payments allows sellers to (a) accept payment by authorized credit and debit card transactions, some bank transfers services, PayPal (where available), transactions using Apple Pay (where available), and transactions using Google Pay (where available), Paytm (where available) & much more, (b) have those funds credited to a seller’s payment account with Artistique World, and (c) have those funds deposited into a seller’s designated bank account. Artistique World reserves the right to add or remove payment methods accepted by Artistique World Payments in its sole discretion, with notice where required by applicable law.
Artistique World is only available to sellers who are at least 16 years old who register and are approved for a payment account with Artistique World. Artistique World Payments is currently available to sellers in India.
Sellers may only use Artistique World Payments for the sale of items listed on Artistique World’s Services and agree to dispatch sold items once a payment transaction is complete and reflected in their payment account. Artistique World reserves the right to terminate a seller’s access to Artistique World Payments if the seller uses Artistique World Payments in any other manner.
Buyers may authorize a payment with any major credit or debit card accepted by Artistique World, with Artistique World Gift Cards and Artistique World Credits, by certain bank transfer services, through Cashfree & Stripe. Buyers and Sellers benefit from Artistique World having visibility into payments made on Artistique World via Artistique World Payments because it can make the Services easy to use and enables Artistique World to more effectively provide support to sellers or buyers where relevant. It also can help reduce fraud and other types of misuse of the Artistique World platform.
3. Third-Party Services
Artistique World has engaged third-party service providers to perform many of the services related to payment processing, including card processing, disbursements, currency exchange, identity verification, fraud analysis, and regulatory compliance.
Artistique World partners with Cashfree and Stripe to facilitate card payments and other payments and the disbursement of funds to sellers. The provider and processing time for your payment will vary based on the country in which you’re located. If there are insufficient funds in your bank account when our provider processes the payment for your purchase, Artistique World reserves the right to contact you directly and to seek payment.
Artistique World may share your personal or transactional information with those third-party service providers for purposes related to payment processing.
By using Cashfree or Stripe (the third party Service), you may also be subject to an agreement with the third party. These agreements can be found here
If Artistique World receives notice that your shop’s content or activity violates a third party’s service agreement, we may at our sole discretion take action against your account to comply with their policies. Such actions may include canceling a transaction, disabling listings from your shop, suspending or terminating your selling privileges, or removing certain payment methods.
4. Artistique World’s Rights and Responsibilities
As a security measure, we may impose transaction limits on buyers and sellers. For example, we may impose limits relating to the value of any transaction, deposit, or adjustment, or limits relating to the cumulative value of all transactions, deposits, or adjustments during a period of time. We may also impose limits related to the number of transactions per day or another periods of time. We will not be liable to a seller: (a) if we do not proceed with a transaction, deposit, or adjustment that would exceed any limit established by us, or (b) if we permit a buyer to withdraw from a transaction.
Artistique World may refuse service of Artistique World Payments to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
In the event that a buyer does not make payment for the purchase of a legitimate item sold using Artistique World Payments (e.g., where the buyer used a stolen or unauthorized credit card), Artistique World may provide limited payment protection to the seller, in the interest of fairness.
Artistique World will send you any relevant notices regarding your use of Artistique World Payments in accordance with our Electronic Communications Policy.
5. Seller Rights and Responsibilities
- Payment Accounts. A payment account allows sellers to track payment amounts, refunds, and fees related to transactions and seller services. Sellers must provide accurate personal information as requested during registration, and are responsible for maintaining and updating that information as necessary. Sellers will not impersonate any person or use any name they are not legally authorized to use. Sellers authorize us, and authorized agents, to verify their information (at registration and on occasion when using the Services) by accessing public records and obtaining credit reports about the sellers. Artistique World verifies sellers’ information in order to safeguard the integrity of the marketplace and reduce the risk of fraud, money laundering, terrorist financing, and the violation of trade sanctions.
- Payment accounts are only available to individuals who are eligible to be sellers on Artistique World’s Services and who have a valid credit or debit card on file with Artistique World unless they are exempt from this requirement.
- Disputes. Sellers agree to resolve any disputes directly with a buyer or with the assistance of the dispute management and refund tools available on Artistique World, and in accordance with our Seller Policy. In the event that a dispute is escalated to Artistique World’s Support Team, Artistique World reserves the right to issue a refund to a buyer and recoup such funds from the seller if a transaction is found to be in violation of Artistique World’s policies.
- In the event that a buyer submits a chargeback, Artistique World will respond to the credit card networks on behalf of the seller involved in the transaction; the seller agrees to provide any requested information to us within five calendar days of the request. Artistique World reserves the right to recoup funds associated with buyer charge-backs from the seller.
- Communications: We will inform sellers of each transaction, or of other information pertaining to Artistique World Payments, using our standard communication procedures (detailed in our Electronic Communications Policy), including by email or through Artistique World’s Messages tool.
- Refunds: Refunds or adjustments paid by Artistique World to buyers for payments made through Artistique World Payments may be initiated using the refund functionality in the seller’s payment account for a period of 180 days after the purchase was made. The Artistique World Payments Platform does not have refund functionality after 180 days from the original purchase date. Any such funds paid by Artistique World to cover refunds will be deducted from the seller’s payment account balance. If there are insufficient funds to cover the amount of the refund, the balance will be charged to the seller’s card on file or added to the seller’s payment account. Refunds issued by Artistique World will be in the original form of payment, and if such payment is not available, an Artistique World credit will be issued.
Fully refunded transactions may be eligible for cancellation in accordance with our Cancellation Policy.
- Information on Cardholder Charges: Please note that your bank or card provider may charge additional fees (including cross-border fees) for transactions that you make on Artistique World. These fees are not charged by Artistique World and are at the discretion of your bank. Please contact your bank for further details.
6. Appointment of Artistique World as Limited Collection Agent for Sellers
Each seller appoints Artistique World as its agent for the limited purpose of receiving, holding, and settling payments to sellers. Artistique World will settle payments that are actually received by Artistique World to each seller, less any amounts owed to Artistique World and subject to these Terms. Each seller agrees that a buyer payment received by Artistique World, on behalf of the seller, satisfies the buyer’s obligations to make payment to the seller, regardless of whether Artistique World actually settles such payment to the seller. If Artistique World does not settle any such payments as described in these Terms to a seller, such seller will have recourse only against Artistique World and not the buyer.
- Payment Account: All funds resulting from a completed transaction will be reflected as a balance in a seller’s payment account. Transactions are considered complete at the later of once the payment is approved by Artistique World or our fraud analysis service provider. Any refunds, adjustments, or other amounts paid to buyers in connection with purchases, or for funds received since the last payment day, are also applied to the seller’s payment account balance.
- Funds displayed in a seller’s payment account balance are eligible for a deposit (the “Available Funds”) into a seller’s bank account at the end of any applicable deposit delay, reserve, or hold period as determined by the seller’s bank. A deposit minimum also applies to deposits in certain markets. Funds will only be available for a deposit if they exceed the applicable deposit minimum.
- Scheduled Deposits: Artistique World will instruct our payments partners to initiate a deposit of a seller’s Available Funds into the seller’s bank account on a daily, weekly, fortnightly, or monthly basis. Sellers can select the frequency of disbursements from their payment account in their account settings. When a seller selects daily disbursements, disbursements will be made on each day that the seller’s payment account has a balance equal to or greater than the minimum daily disbursement thresholds listed below. When a seller selects weekly, biweekly, or monthly disbursements, disbursements will be made on every applicable Monday. In this policy, we’ll refer to the date of disbursement as the “Payment Date”. Deposits into a seller’s bank account will generally be credited within three (3) to five (6) business days from the date Artistique World initiates the deposit request. The actual timing of the deposit The Payment Date will fall on the next business day (Monday through Friday, excluding bank holidays) if the scheduled Payment Date falls on a non-business day. If a seller elects to change the frequency of disbursements, the following deposit will be initiated on the next business day if the seller selects daily disbursements, or on the next applicable Monday if the seller selects weekly fortnightly or monthly disbursements. When a seller either initially provides or later changes their bank account information, the seller must wait at least five (5) calendar days to request a deposit into a bank account as a security precaution. The next scheduled deposit after a change to bank account information will occur on the next applicable Payment Date after a period of five (5) calendar days from the date of the requested change.
- Holds and Delays: In some cases, deposits to a seller’s bank accounts could be temporarily delayed by an issue at Artistique World, Artistique World’s third-party service providers, or a seller’s bank. We’ll do our best to communicate with any affected seller as soon as we can.
- If we believe that a seller’s actions may result in buyer disputes, chargebacks, or other claims, then we may, in our sole discretion, put a hold, deposit delay, reserve on the seller’s payment account balance.
- Ahold may be put on funds associated with a particular transaction if there is a dispute or investigation related to the order, for the shorter of: (a) 180 days after the estimated delivery date, or (b) completion of any investigation regarding the seller’s actions.
- Deposit delays are defined as the number of days between a sale and the day the net amount from the sale becomes available for deposit, provided the payment has been completed. A deposit delay may be between 0 and 180 days. A deposit delay is applied across all transactions for a seller and the number of days is reflected in each seller’s payment account.
- If Artistique World places a hold, deposit delay, or reserve on a seller’s account, we’ll do our best to communicate with the affected seller as soon as we can.
- We always work hard to avoid and minimize any delays. However, please note that Artistique World is not obligated to refund any fees or reimburse any expenses due to holds or delayed deposits.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to seek reimbursement from a seller in any of the following circumstances: (a) we provide a refund to a buyer because a seller did not promptly deliver the goods or we otherwise determine, consistent with Seller Rights and Responsibilities, that a refund is warranted in a particular circumstance, (b) we discover erroneous or duplicate transactions related to a seller, (c) we receive a chargeback from a buyer’s credit card issuer or reversal of payment for the amount of a buyer’s purchase from a seller or (d) a seller does not act in accordance with Artistique World’s policies.
- We may obtain reimbursement of any amounts owed by a seller to Artistique World by deducting from future payments owed to the seller, reversing any credits to the seller’s payment account balance, charging the seller’s card on file, charging the seller’s payment account, or seeking reimbursement from the seller by any other lawful means, including by using third-party collections services. You authorize us to use any or all of the foregoing methods to seek reimbursement. Artistique World may suspend your selling privileges at any time pending payment of your outstanding balance.
9. Payment Processing Fees
- Overview: Artistique World charges a fee (the ‘Payment Processing Fee’) for processing each transaction through Artistique World Payments. The fee amount will be assessed on the gross order amount, including delivery and tax (if applicable). Payment Processing Fees will be reflected in your payment account and will be deducted from the total amount of the payment at the time the payment is considered complete. We reserve the right to modify the Payment Processing Fee at any time. Deposit fees are deducted from your Available Funds and reflected in your payment account at the time of your scheduled deposit. In the event of any partial or full refunds credited back to a buyer, the Payment Processing Fee and other applicable fees will be recalculated based on the adjusted sale price. The difference between the original Payment Processing Fee and the adjusted Payment Processing Fee will be applied to the refund amount being credited back to the seller. Other applicable fees will be refunded to the seller’s payment account. Deposit fees will be refunded if the deposit is returned to a seller’s payment account.
- Listing Currency Conversion Considerations for Sellers: When a seller lists and subsequently sell an item in a currency other than the currency of the seller’s payment account, Artistique World will settle the associated transaction proceeds in the currency of the seller’s payment account.
- Goods And Services Tax or Value-Added Tax (GST or VAT): Depending on your business status and location, Artistique World may be required to charge VAT or GST on seller fees accrued each month and remit it to the relevant tax authority. VAT or GST is collected on Artistique World.
Sellers may terminate this contract and their acceptance of Artistique World Payments at any time by adjusting the settings in their account with Artistique World. Artistique World may also terminate or suspend a seller’s use of Artistique World Payments at any time.
Upon termination, any non-disputed Available Funds will be deposited into a seller’s bank account. Artistique World reserves the right, upon the termination of access to Artistique World Payments, to set off against any payments to be made to the seller, an amount determined by us to be adequate to cover any anticipated chargebacks, refunds, adjustments, or other amounts that might be paid to buyers in connection with purchases from the seller’s payment account for a prospective 180-day period. At the end of the 180-day period following termination, we will disburse to the seller any amount not used to offset chargebacks, refunds, adjustments, or such other amounts paid to Buyers, or seek reimbursement from the seller via any of the means authorized in this Policy for any additional amount required to offset chargebacks, refunds, adjustments, or other amounts paid to buyers, as applicable.
At Artistique World, we care deeply about privacy. We believe in transparency, and we’re committed to being upfront about our privacy practices, including how we treat your personal information. We know you care about your privacy too, so we provide settings that allow you to choose how certain information is used by Artistique World. This policy explains our privacy practices for artistiquew.com (which we’ll refer to as the “Site”), Artistique World’s mobile applications (the “Apps”), Pattern by Artistique World, Artistique World Payments, Artistique World’s public Application Programme Interface (the “API”), and our other services provided by Artistique World, Inc. or Artistique World Ireland UC, depending on your location (“Artistique World,” together with “we”, “us”, and “our”). We’ll refer to the Site, the Apps, Pattern by Artistique World, Artistique World Payments, the API, and our other services as the “Services”. This policy was published on 15 November 2020. It will take effect on 16th December 2020.
2. Information Collected or Received
In the course of providing our Services, we collect or receive your personal information in a few different ways. We obtain the categories of personal information listed below from the following sources: directly from you, for example, from forms you complete or during registration; indirectly from you based on your activity and interaction with our Services, or from the device or browser you use to access the Services; from our vendors and suppliers that help provide Artistique World services, you may interact with (such as, for example, for payments or customer support), and from our third-party advertising and marketing partners. Often, you choose what information to provide, but sometimes we require certain information to provide you the Services. Artistique World uses the personal information it receives and collects in accordance with the purposes described in this policy.
- Registration, Account Setup, Service Usage: In order to use the Services, you will need to submit a valid email address. If you register, you will need to submit a name associated with your account. You may modify that name through your account settings. You need to provide this information to enable us to provide you with the Services. Additional information, such as a shop name, billing, and payment information (including billing contact name, address, telephone number, credit card information), a telephone number, and/or a physical postal address, may be necessary in order for us to provide a particular service. For example, we need a physical postal address if you are buying something on the Site for delivery. As an Artistique World seller, if you choose to use our payment service (” Cashfree & Stripe”), Artistique World requires your full name, social security number, identification ID or tax ID, date of birth, bank account information, photograph, credit card information, and/or other proof of identification in order to verify your identity, provide this service to you, and comply with applicable law. For example, in certain markets, Artistique World Sellers’ imprint (including trade name or individual name as applicable), may be displayed to buyers on Artistique World in order to comply with local legal requirements. For both buyers and sellers, Artistique World requires this information from you in order to provide you with the Services (including, to verify ownership of an account, to mitigate fraud and abuse, to comply with regulatory obligations, or to complete a transaction as a buyer or seller). We may store credit card information and other information provided to us during checkout, for billing and payment purposes, and to process your transaction. Members in certain countries can elect to save their credit card information to facilitate checkout for future purchases. To authenticate a payment, you will need to respond to a prompt from your card issuer and provide additional information, such as a correct response to a question, a password, or a passcode. Artistique World may contact individual shop owners confidentially to request more information about their shops or items listed through the Services or may request information from buyers to ensure compliance with our policies and applicable law. In order to use certain products or services on Artistique World, you may be required to complete an application; information that you submit through the application process will not be displayed publicly and will only be used internally by Artistique World and its service providers unless otherwise specified.
- Automated Information: Artistique World automatically receives and records information from your browser or your mobile device when you visit the Site, use the Apps, or use certain features of the Services, such as your IP address or unique device identifier, cookies, and data about which pages you visit and how you interact with those pages in order to allow us to operate and provide the Services. This information is stored in log files and is collected automatically. Artistique World may also receive similar information (like, for example, IP addresses and actions are taken on the device) provided by a connected Internet of Things devices such as a voice-activated assistant or Smart TV. We may combine this information from your browser or your mobile device with other information that we or our advertising or marketing partners collect about you, including across devices. This information is used to prevent fraud and to keep the Services secure, to analyze and understand how the Services work for members and visitors, and to provide advertising, including across your devices, and a more personalized experience for members and visitors.
- We also automatically collect device-specific information when you install, access, or use our Services. This information can include information such as the hardware model, operating system information, app version, app usage and debugging information, browser information, IP address, and device identifiers. For more information about these online tools and how we use them, see our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy.
- Data from Artistique World Vendors and Suppliers: We also receive information from our vendors and suppliers about you. This information can include customer service interactions, payments information, delivery information, and information shared in Artistique World’s forums.
- Data from Advertising and Marketing Partners: As described below, Artistique World receives information from our advertising and marketing partners about you. This information can include attribution information via cookies and UTM tags in URLs to determine where a visit to Artistique World comes from, responses to marketing emails and advertisements, responses to offers, and audience information from partners who you have given consent to share that information with us.
- Location Information: We collect information about your use of the Services for advertising, for analytics, to serve content, and to protect the Services. This can include your IP address, browser information (including referrers), device information (such as iOS, IDFA, IDFV for limited non-advertising purposes, Android AAID, and, when enabled by you, location information provided by your device). When you use the Apps, you can choose to share your geolocation details with Artistique World in order to use functions like our local marketplace, maps, and in-person sales (although you don’t need to share these details). You can choose to publish your location when you sell on Artistique World.
- We obtain the location information you provide in your profile or your IP address. With your consent, we may also determine location by using other information from your devices, such as precise location information from GPS or information about wireless networks or cell towers near your mobile device. We use and store information about your location to provide features and to improve and customize the Services, for example, for Artistique World’s internal analytics and performance monitoring; localization, regional requirements, and policies for the Services; for local content, search results, and recommendations; for delivery and mapping services; and (using non-precise location information) marketing. If you have consented to share your precise device location details but would no longer like to continue sharing that information with us, you may revoke your consent to the sharing of that information through the settings on the Apps or on your mobile device. Certain non-precise location services, such as for security and localized policies based on your IP address or submitted address, are critical for the Site to function. We will only share your geolocation details with third parties (like our mapping, payments, or, to the extent applicable, advertising providers) in order to provide you with the Services. You may also choose to enable the Apps to access your mobile device’s camera to upload photographs to Artistique World.
- Analytics Information: We use data analytics software to ensure Site and App functionality and to improve the Services. This software records information such as how often you use the Apps, what happens within the Apps, aggregated usage, performance data, app errors and debugging information, and where the Apps were downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personally identifiable information that you submit within the mobile application.
- Non-Member Information: Artistique World receives or obtains information (for example, an email address or IP address) about a person who is not yet a registered Artistique World member (a “non-member”) in connection with certain Artistique World features, such as when a non-member chooses to subscribe to an Artistique World newsletter, a member invites a non-member to visit the Site, a member uploads non-member information using the contact uploader feature, a non-member engages in a transaction, a member sends a gift card code to a non-member, or a non-member uses Guest Checkout to make a purchase. Non-member information is used only for the purposes disclosed when it was submitted to Artistique World, for purposes necessary to the functioning of Artistique World’s Services or where Artistique World has a legitimate interest, as disclosed in the “Information Uses, Sharing, & Disclosure” section below, or to facilitate action authorized by a member or the non-member.
3. Messages from Artistique World
On occasion, Artistique World will need to contact you. Primarily, these messages are delivered by email, Artistique World Messages, or by push notifications for a variety of reasons, including marketing, transactions, advocacy, and service update purposes. If you no longer wish to receive push notifications, you can disable them at the device level. You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications via email or Messages in your account settings or by following the unsubscribe link in any marketing email you receive. To ensure you properly receive notifications, we will need to collect certain information about your devices, such as operating system and user identification information. Every account is required to keep a valid email address on file to receive messages. Artistique World may also contact you by telephone to provide member support or for transaction-related purposes if you request that we call you. Additionally, and with your consent where required by applicable law, Artistique World may send you an SMS (or similar) message, or reach out to you by telephone, in order to provide you with customer support, for research or feedback, or to provide you with information about products and features that you may find of interest. You can update your contact preferences in your account settings.
Some messages from Artistique World are service-related and necessary for members and Guest Checkout users. You understand and agree that Artistique World can send you non-marketing emails, Artistique World Messages, or messages, such as those related to transactions, your account, security, or product changes. Examples of service-related messages include an email address confirmation/welcome email when you register your account, notification of an order, service availability, modification of key features or functions, relaying Messages with buyers, and correspondence with Artistique World’s Support team (including by chat interface or the other methods of communication as described above).
When you register for an account, subscribe to a newsletter, or provide us with your email address or phone number such as for a Guest Checkout purchase, you receive notice of and agree (in some jurisdictions and situations, by an additional unambiguous consent) to receive marketing emails and messages from us. You can unsubscribe at any time from marketing emails or messages through the opt-out link included in marketing emails or messages. Members can also control which marketing emails or messages they receive from Artistique World through their account settings. Please note that some changes to your account settings may take a few days to take effect.
Artistique World is a marketplace and a community. We offer several features that allow members to connect and communicate in public or semi-public spaces, such as Forums and Teams, which are a part of the Artistique World Community space. You don’t have to use these features, but if you do, please use common sense and good judgment when posting in these community spaces or sharing your personal information with others through the Services. Be aware that any personal information that you choose to submit there can be read, collected, or used by others, or could be used to send unsolicited messages to you. We engage certain third parties to assist in providing community services to you and, in the context of that relationship, we need to share some of your information with such third parties in order to provide that service. This may include, for example, information from your Artistique World account that is publicly available, your account’s status, your forum posts, and Team memberships, your Artistique World username and/or shop name, the display name you’ve optionally chosen to share publicly in your Artistique World account, avatar image, the date that you registered on Artistique World, as well as your language and regional settings on the Site. If you close your Artistique World account, your Community account, which allows you to post in Forums, will also be closed and related personal information will be deleted. However, your posts may remain public after your account is closed, although your name will no longer be displayed alongside the post. You are responsible for the personal information that you choose to post in community spaces through the Services. You can set your privacy preferences and download your data in your Community Settings, and close or delete your Community account by submitting a request to Artistique World.
Another member may follow your public activity on the Site to receive updates, such as when you add an item to your public Favourites. You may choose to make certain activities private through your account settings. You have the option to block any member with whom you do not wish to share your updates.
5. Information Uses, Sharing, & Disclosure
We respect your privacy. Artistique World will not disclose your name, email address, or other personal information to third parties without your consent, except as specified in this policy.
You can control your privacy settings through the opt-out buttons in your account settings privacy tab. Please note that some changes to your privacy settings may take a few days to take effect. We or our sellers may advertise our Services or our sellers’ products through a variety of different mediums and rely on your consent to do so off-site.
When you access or use the Services, we collect, use, share, and otherwise process your personal information for the purposes described in this policy. We rely on a number of legal bases to use your information in these ways. These legal bases include where:
- You have consented to the processing, which you can revoke at any time;
- Necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, a court order, or to exercise or defend any impending or asserted legal claims;
- Necessary for the purposes of our or a third party’s legitimate interests, such as those of visitors, members, or partners (described in more detail below);
- You have expressly made the information public;
- Necessary in the public interest, such as to prevent crime; and
- Occasionally necessary to protect your vital interests or those of others (in rare cases where we may need to share information to prevent loss of life or personal injury).
We principally rely on consent (which can be withdrawn at any time) (i) to send marketing messages, (ii) for third-party data sharing related to advertising, and, to the extent applicable, (iii) for the use of location data for advertising purposes.
We rely on consent for targeted online and offline marketing including through tools like Facebook Custom Audience and Google Customer Match. We or our sellers may advertise our Services or our sellers’ products through a variety of different mediums and rely on your consent to do so off-site. As part of this, we may work with advertising partners such as Facebook, Google, and other partners. These partners have their own privacy policies and consent mechanisms for their customers, in addition to Artistique World’s controls. You may see the privacy policies and privacy choices for these partners, and the information you share with them, in our Cookies and Similar Technology Disclosures.
Artistique World may also use first-party data (e.g. your prior shopping and browsing patterns on our Site), and may combine it with other data collected from you, such as your location, or publicly available information, to permit us to create targeted audiences based on your known or inferred demographic and/or interests to provide you with more relevant and useful advertising on our site, in our direct marketing channels (like email), or with our off-site marketing partners, like Google and Facebook, subject to their terms and privacy notice you agreed to with such partners.
Our Legitimate Interests: Where we process your information on the basis of legitimate interests, we do so as follows:
- Providing and Improving our Services: We use your information to improve and customize our Services, including sharing your information for such purposes, and we do so as it is necessary to pursue our legitimate interests of improving our Services for our users. This is also necessary to enable us to pursue our legitimate interests in understanding how our Services are being used and to explore and unlock ways to develop and grow our business. It is also necessary to allow us to pursue our legitimate interests in improving our Services, efficiency, interest in Services for users, and obtaining insights into usage patterns of our Services. As a core part of our Services, we have a legitimate interest in customizing your on-site experience to help you search for and discover relevant items and recommended purchases, including using this information to help sellers find the best ways to market and sell their products on Artistique World.
- Providing Marketing Communications: We rely on our legitimate interest to send you marketing messages (where permitted independent of the consent) and for Artistique World’s advertising programs (including Artistique World’s on-site advertising and marketing).
- Keeping our Services Safe and Secure: We use your information for safety and security purposes, which can include sharing your information for such purposes, and we do so because it is necessary to pursue our legitimate interests or those of a third party in ensuring the security of our Services, preventing harm to individuals or property, or crime, enforcing or defending legal rights, or preventing damage to Artistique World’s systems, or those of our users or our partners. This includes enhancing the protection of our community against spam, harassment, intellectual property infringement, crime, and security risks of all kinds. We use your information to provide and improve the Services, for billing and payments, for identification and authentication, and for general research and aggregate reporting.
- Site Customisation: We may learn about the types of products that you’re interested in from your browsing and purchasing behavior on (and off) the Site or Apps and use such information to suggest potential purchases as a result. As a core part of our Services, we have a legitimate interest in customizing your on-site experience to help you search for and discover relevant items and recommended purchases, including using this information to help sellers find the best ways to market and sell their products on Artistique World.
- If Artistique World receives a lawful, verified request for a member’s records or information in one of the limited circumstances described in the previous paragraph, Artistique World may disclose personal information, which may include, but may not be limited to, a member’s name, address, phone number, email address, company/trading name and, where appropriate, bank account and transaction details. Find out more about how Artistique World responds to requests for records or information about members of Artistique World’s community in our Requests for Information Policy.
- Aggregated Information: Artistique World may share demographic information with business partners, but it will be aggregated and de-personalized so that personal information is not revealed.
- Service Providers: Artistique World also needs to engage third-party companies and individuals (such as research companies, and analytics and security providers) to help us operate, provide, and market the Services. These third parties have only limited access to your information, may use your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf, and are obligated to Artistique World not to disclose or use your information for other purposes. Our engagement of service providers is often necessary for us to provide the Services to you, particularly where such companies play important roles like helping us keep our Service operating and secure. In some other cases, these service providers aren’t strictly necessary for us to provide the Services, but help us make it better, like by helping us conduct research into how we could better serve our users. In these latter cases, we have a legitimate interest in working with service providers to make our Services better.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of third parties (such as other members who sell using the Services, certain third-party providers on whom we rely to provide certain services, or API users) that Artistique World does not own or control or individuals that Artistique World does not employ or manage, except as otherwise provided for in the Terms or as required by law. If you provide your information to such third parties in connection with your use of the Services, different practices may apply to the use or disclosure of the information that you provide to them. While Artistique World requires these third parties to follow Artistique World’s privacy and security requirements, Artistique World does not control the privacy or security policies of such third parties. To the full extent applicable in your jurisdiction, Artistique World is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of these sellers, API users, or other websites on the internet, even those linked to or from the Services. We encourage you to read the privacy policies and ask questions of third parties before you disclose your personal information to them.
When your information is moved from your home country to another country, the laws and rules that protect your personal information in the country to which your information is transferred may be different from those in the country in which you live. To the extent that Artistique World is deemed to transfer personal information outside, we rely separately on, alternatively, and independently on the following legal bases to transfer your information:
Necessary for the performance of the Contract between Artistique World and its Members
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after it is received, for example, encryption is used for certain information (such as credit card numbers).
Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we can’t guarantee its absolute security.
Your account information is protected by a password. It is important that you protect against unauthorized access to your account and information by choosing your password carefully and by keeping your password and computer secure, such as by signing out after using the Services. Artistique World offers advanced security features and settings for members, such as two-factor authentication for signing in, and sign-in history and notifications; you can view more information in your account settings.
If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Artistique World will retain your information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy, for as long as your account is active (i.e., for the lifetime of your Artistique World member account), or as needed to provide the Services to you. If you no longer want Artistique World to use your information to provide the Services to you, you may close your account. Artistique World will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your information to comply with applicable tax/revenue laws), resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, and as otherwise described in this policy. In addition, Artistique World sellers may also be required to retain and use your information in order to comply with their own legal obligations. Please note that closing your account may not free up your email address, username, or shop name (if any) for reuse on a new account. We also retain log files for internal analysis purposes. These log files are generally retained for a brief period of time, except in cases where they are used for site safety and security, to improve site functionality, or we are legally obligated to retain them for longer time periods.
Your rights & responsibilities:
- Not to adopt any unfair trade practice whether during an offer on e-commerce platforms or otherwise.
- Not to refuse to take back goods or withdraw or discontinue services purchased or agreed to be purchased or refuse to refund consideration if such goods or services are defective, deficient, or spurious or if such goods or services are delivered late from the stated delivery schedule.
- Ensure that advertisements for marketing are consistent with the actual characteristics of the goods or services.
- Provide the e-commerce entity with legal name, address of headquarter and branches, name and detail of the website, email address, customer care details, GSTIN(if registered), and PAN details.
- Duty of consumer to pay for the services or goods purchased or used. However, if a client decides not to pay for the services, here is what u can do.
- Duty of consumer to check weights, balances, prices, etc., and read the labels carefully.
- To update oneself about the various schemes of consumer protection.
- Duty not to fall into the trap of misleading information and advertisements.
- Not to buy goods from black markets.
- To be an ethical consumer and procure the bills, receipts, etc. for the goods and services purchased. If a consumer fails to take them then he/she might find it difficult to file a complaint and prove the defect in the good.
- Duty to gain knowledge about consumer rights and duties and to spread awareness about the same.
- Duty to file a complaint in case there is a defect in the goods or service so purchased.
We may amend or update this policy from time to time. If we believe that the changes are material, we’ll let you know by doing one (or more) of the following: (i) posting the changes on or through the Services, (ii) sending you an email or message about the changes, or (iii) posting an update in the version notes on the Apps’ platform. We encourage you to check back regularly and review any updates.
If you have any questions:
Contact Artistique World’s Support team firstname.lastname@example.org.